London Marathon 2020
Please note: Due to the unprecedented Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, the organisers of the London Marathon have postponed this year's event until Sunday, 4 October 2020.
We want to reassure you that you still have a place - you can read more from the organisers here.
We know you may have some concerns. If you have any questions about your charity place or participating in the rescheduled event, please contact us at email@example.com and our team will be happy to help.
Thank you for choosing to run for us – you are superstars.
Stay safe – we hope to see you soon.
Date: 4 October 2020
Event type: Running
Take on the 2020 London Marathon and help raise money for Guy's and St Thomas'
There are two ways you can do this:
Unfortunately, our charity places for the 2020 London Marathon are now full. You’ll be able to apply for a place in our 2021 London Marathon team from July 2020.
The ballot results for the London Marathon have been announced, and if you were lucky enough to bag a place, then you can join #TeamGSTT and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!