Brighton Marathon 2019
Date: Sunday 14 April 2019
Event type: Running
Level: Moderate to hard
Registration Fee: £40
Sponsorship target: £500
Join the 2019 Brighton Marathon team and take part in one of the most popular 26.2 mile routes! A relatively flat route, the course ends at the seafront where you can expect to see everyone cheering you on! Join over 8,000 other runners in the UK’s 2nd largest marathon.
How to register for this event
- Taking part as a Charity Place runner
We have a limited number of charity place in the Brighton Marathon. The registration fee is £40, and we ask that you raise £500 in sponsorship for a ward or department of your choice. Register for one of our guaranteed charity places.
- Taking part as an own place runner
If you're successful in securing your own place through the Brighton Marathon organisers, we'd love you to join our team! You can let us know you're taking part by filling in our online registration form and request your free fundraising materials. All the perks but with no fundraising target!
For this event all participants will receive the following:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A free dri-fit running vest and letters to personalise with your name.
- A dedicated Events Team to help you every step of the way.
- The opportunity to order free merchandise with the relevant hospital branding to support your fundraising.
For more information about this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701