Virtual Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Sun 11 Apr 2021
- Whenever you choose
- Virtual event
- Running or walking
To protect the health and safety of all runners during the Coronavirus pandemic, the April Royal Parks Half Marathon has been cancelled in favour of a virtual half marathon which will take place on 11 April.
Please note, the October Royal Parks Half Marathon event will continue as planned. Click here to book your place.
Although the Royal Parks April Half Marathon has been cancelled, you can still challenge yourself this Spring. Keep motivated through the winter months by training for the virtual half marathon.Sign up now
Plan your own route at a time and pace that suits you. Get your household to join or cheer you on!
Sign up for just £10 and join our virtual community of runners fundraising for your hospital and we'll give you a fantastic support package including:
- A pre-event pack, including a specialised race bib, an eco-friendly water bottle and a Royal Parks medal.
- A post-event Royal Parks finisher t-shirt.
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
- Access to our fundraising hub, including training plans.
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- Access to the virtual Royal Parks race day app.
- A guaranteed place in a future Royal Parks Half Marathon event from 2022, bypassing the general ballot.
Sign up now and support Guy's and St Thomas'. Thank you!Sign up now
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team via email@example.com