Virtual London Marathon 2021
- Sun 03 Oct 2021
- Virtually (whenever you choose)
- Running / walking
Don’t fancy taking part in person? Join our virtual London Marathon team!
The 2021 event is set to be the world’s first ever 100,000-person marathon with 50,000 people taking part in person and 50,000 people taking part virtually across the world.
The virtual marathon means you can take part anywhere, which makes it a lot more accessible if you can’t travel to London and at £15 registration fee and a suggested sponsorship target of £200 is a lot more affordable.
Is the virtual marathon for you? Run your course anywhere and at any time on Sunday 3rd October whilst supporting Guy's and St Thomas'.Sign up today
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- Access to our team fundraising hub.
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials.
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way.
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists.
- Access to a race day app
- Post race medal and finisher t-shirt
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team via email@example.com.