Royal Parks Half Marathon
- Sun 11 Apr 2021
- Race starts at 9.00 am
- Moderate to hard
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, in order to protect the health and safety of all runners, the organisers of the Royal Parks Half Marathon have decided to postpone this year’s event and it will now take place on Sunday 11 April 2021.
We’d love to have you on the team for 2021, please sign up by clicking the button below.Register here
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar, taking in some of London’s most iconic landmarks and the leafy Royal Parks along the way. Now in its tenth year, this stunning, 13.1 mile half marathon takes you round the beautiful Royal Parks of London including Hyde Park, Green Park, St James's Park and Kensington Gardens. Run alongside more than 16,000 other runners on this scenic city run that takes you past landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and many others.
Whether you register for your charity place with us, or if you secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we'll give you a fantastic support package including:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training
- a personalised Evelina London dri-fit running vest
- a dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way
- a family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point to encourage you along the route
- a free sports massage from our physios after the race, as well as snacks and meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee
- the rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in providing vital care and comfort for our patients!
We ask all of our fantastic runners taking part to commit to reaching the fundraising target of £350 and we will do all that we can to support your fundraising efforts.
Sign up now to be part of this fantastic event and support Guy's and St Thomas'.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.