London Marathon 2020
- Sun 04 Oct 2020
- Early morning
Please note: Due to the unprecedented Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, the organisers of the London Marathon have postponed this year's event until Sunday, 4 October 2020
If you have any questions about your charity place or participating in the rescheduled event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to help.
Thank you for choosing to run for us – you are superstars.
Successful in the London Marathon ballot? Run for us in 2020
If you were lucky enough to bag a place through the ballot, then you can join #TeamGSTT and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target. Join our 2020 team here.
Apply for one of our guaranteed charity places in 2021
Registrations for London Marathon 2020 charity places are now closed, but our applications for the 2021 event are now open. Click the button below to apply for a place.
Please note, our charity places are limited and are given out on a rolling basis. When filling out the application form, do provide us with as much detail as possible.
If you're successful in being offered a charity place, there's a £50 registration fee to pay once you've accepted it. We'll also ask you to commit to a minimum fundraising target of £2500.Apply for 2021
All participants will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- A free dry-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party!