London Marathon 2021
- Sun 03 Oct 2021
Thank you so much for wanting to be part of #TeamGSTT and helping to support your fantastic hospital by running the world famous London Marathon! Pass some of London's most iconic landmarks and soak up the electric atmosphere as you're cheered on by the crowds of thousands along the route.
There are two ways you can take part in the in-person marathon:
Apply for one of our guaranteed charity places in 2021
Applications for the 2021 event are now open. Please note, our charity places are limited and are given out on a rolling basis. When filling out the application form, provide us with as much detail as possible.
Successful in the ballot? Run for us in 2021
If you were lucky enough to bag a place through the ballot (which is announced in February), we would love for you to join #TeamGSTT and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.
For either option, click below and join our team today!Sign up today
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- Access to our team fundraising hub.
- A free dri-fit running vest, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials.
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way.
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists.
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party, the perfect way to celebrate (including a well-deserved sports massage).
Don’t fancy taking part in person? This year, you have the chance to join the virtual London Marathon team instead! Join the 50,000 people who will running the London Marathon this October from home. To find out more, contact us below.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Events Team via email@example.com.
If the event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all participants will be entitled to either a full refund or an entry to a future third party event (excl. London Marathon) and any money already raised will be carried over to that event.