Be our hero and help to #KeepUsAllGoing
This is no ordinary time for Guy’s and St Thomas’. The extraordinary staff are
pulling together to care for patients and loved ones, and are also
working hard to keep the hospitals clean and safe.
Let’s do our bit to stand with them.
Will you join us in these unprecedented times for the 30in30 fundraising challenge?
If you are ready to accept your mission! We challenge you to complete 30 miles of activity within 30 days this summer to support the amazing work of the staff at Guy's and St Thomas'.
What do you need to know?
- You can take part in any activity of your choice - walking, running, cycling, skipping or even stair climbing.
- You can take part in your home or outside (keeping safe), within 30 days or even quicker if you’d like.
- As long as you are following current government guidelines, you can be as imaginative as you want!
- You can use this challenge as part of your training for an event that is coming up later in the year, or as friendly competition between your family, friends or colleagues, or simply use this challenge to keep active and motivated.
- There's no registration fee and no sponsorship target.
Prefer to do something a little different?
Could you do 30 press-ups, give up something for 30 days, or perform an act of kindness for 30 days? Here are some ideas to get your imagination flowing!
If you have any questions at all or want to discuss your 30in30 challenge, please get in touch with email@example.com.