Support our NHS staff across Guy’s, St Thomas’ and Evelina London dealing with the urgent Coronavirus response
We have had a number of requests from supporters who want to know if they can help our Hospital teams at this critical time.
Your support would be gratefully received in either of the following ways:
Thank you to every one of you that has donated to our response fund. Over £200,000 has been donated already for our staff during this critical time of need. If you or anyone you know would like to donate, you can find our response fund here.
Donations will support all staff across Guy’s, Thomas’ and Evelina London. Some of the ways that your donation will help include:
- ● Emotional and psychological support for staff feeling the effects of stress and anxiety
- ● Physiotherapists and dieticians to help support our staff through their shifts
- ● Training and educational support to upskill our teams
- ● Groceries for those who can’t get to the shops after working long shifts
- ● Taxies so that our staff can get home safely
- ● Support for staff facing financial hardship
- ● Spaces for our staff so that they can rest during their shifts
- ● Extra help to support the spiritual care team
Thank you for any help that you can offer our teams at this time.
Gifts in kind
If you are a business and are offering gifts in kind please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you were signed up to one of our events we will be in touch directly and update our events page regularly with information.
For all general enquiries on how to support, please contact email@example.com.