Who we are
Let's stay in touch
As you might be aware the law is changing this year, and without your consent we won't be able to send you email updates about our hospitals and their vital work.
After May 2018 we won't be able to email you with information about how our work changes lives every day if you haven’t told us we can.
What does this mean?
If you do not pro-actively give us your consent to contact you via email you’ll miss out on:
• News about how your donation is making a difference
• Ways to get a place in one of our challenge events, including the London Marathon
• Exclusive invites to our events, including our Carol service
• Opportunities to support our work by making a donation
• Volunteering opportunities
Why is this so important?
Because you’re so important to us! We wouldn’t be able to do any of what we do without support from kind people like you. It’s our supporters who are our backbone and we want to keep you updated on what we do and how your support has made this possible. Without supporters like you, we couldn’t:
• Fund life-changing research
• Buy state-of-the-art life-saving equipment
• Run innovative programme which change lives
• Provide facilities which make the hospitals better for patients, family and staff
Changing lives at Guy's and St Thomas' starts with you.
How do I do this?
• You can update your contact preferences by clicking the link in the bottom of any of our emails.
• You can subscribe to our newsletters below and tell us your preferences.
• You can contact our Supporter Care Team on 020 7848 4701 or email email@example.com.
Do I need to do anything if I’m happy with everything I receive?
If we do not hear from you or if we haven't had your consent to contact you via email in the last two years we won’t be able to contact you in future!
Not signed up to our emails?
Keep up-to-date with news from our hospitals, ways to support them through donations and events you can sign up to! We'll also provide details of where your money goes and how it has helped.