Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon 2017
Date: Sunday 8 October 2017
Location: London's Royal Parks
Event Type: Run (13.1 miles)
One of the most beautiful half marathons in the event calendar, the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon is a 13.1mile route which sees participants running by many of London’s landmarks including and four of London’s Royal Parks.
‘Yesterday was really enjoyable, even though tough in places! It wouldn't have felt like an achievement if it was easy!‘ - Faye
How to register for this event
- Taking part as a charity place runner
We have a limited number of charity places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon. The registration fee is £50, and we ask that you raise £400 in sponsorship for a ward or department of your choice.
- Taking part as an own place runner
If you've been successful in securing a place, we'd love you to join our team! You'll receive your free running vest, team newsletters and lively cheer points on the day with no registration fee or sponsorship target.
For this event all participants will receive the following:
- a comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition
- a free dri-fit running vest and letters to personalise with your name
- a dedicated events team to help you every step of the way
- the opportunity to order free hospital branded merchandise
If you have any questions regarding how to apply, please email us or call 020 7848 4701.