Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 2018
Date: Sunday 29 July 2018
Event type: Cycling
Level: Moderate to hard
Registration Fee: £50
Sponsorship target: £500
'It was brilliant and I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. I can’t wait for next year!' - Mike Cook, Prudential RideLondon cyclist
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon will start in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and will then follow a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s most elite cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it will be a truly spectacular event for all involved.
How to register for this event
- Taking part as a Charity Place cyclist
You can apply for a charity place in the Prudential RideLondon. The registration fee is £50, and we ask that you raise £500 in sponsorship for a ward or department of your choice. Register for RideLondon.
- Take part with your own ballot place
Were you successful in the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 ballot? The results will be announced in early February, let us know if you have your own place by clicking the "I have a place option". Register with your own place.
Right from the word go we are on hand to see you across the finishing line. As part of our team, you'll receive:
- Unlimited fundraising support from our dedicated events team.
- Help with setting up a fundraising plan and we'll send you all the materials you need - sponsorship forms, links to online fundraising pages, buckets, balloons, banners, t-shirts and more.
- A free charity cycling jersey.
- Support at our cheer point
For more information or to register now, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701